Author Topic: Skateboarding Megathread - #swagger  (Read 4947 times)

420 smoke weed skate 4 lyfe swag

because i tried skateboarding once and didnt like it.

again, we dont give a stuff.

again, we dont give a stuff.
this is a skateboarding megathread, the point is to talk about skateboarding, i shared my opinion about it and my experience with it.

Read the rules! >:(

Read the rules! >:(
i didnt break your rules. i'm not saying i'm bad at skating, i'm just saying i didnt like it very much.

i didnt break your rules. i'm not saying i'm bad at skating, i'm just saying i didnt like it very much.
Why not?

I hate skateboarding cigarettes with their long hair.

okay (i know i already responded to this but this reaction was so much better)
i dont like something so that means i hate it and the people involved with it wahhh

i find riding around on a board with wheels not very entertaining and i feel like im always going to fall.

i find riding around on a board with wheels not very entertaining and i feel like im always going to fall.
i dont like something so that means i hate it and the people involved with it wahhh

It's fun when you pick up speed and are actually going somewhere and/or pulling off tricks. Also, the falling thing you get used to.

>watch skater vs x videos on youtube
>never leave room

i never said i hated all skaters, i just said i hated most because a lot of skaters are those wannabe teenage rebels friends. quit being a richard.

i never said i hated all skaters, i just said i hated most because a lot of skaters are those wannabe teenage rebels friends. quit being a richard.
Lol he's got a great point there.

well you should have just said "I hate the stereotypical skaters and i dislike the sport" instead of flat out saying "i hate skaters and skateboarding"

either way, i still dont care.