Author Topic: World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria!  (Read 23597 times)

Just canceled my account. This game has gone to stuff and is way to easy.
Apparently spelling is too hard for you, which makes me think you didn't even get to 90. Not to say stuffs hard at 90, but raids are. Dungeon finder is the new "normal" difficulty, so if you raid with a guild you're automatically doing hard content. If you go heroic, you're going to die.

Get a guild, do a raid on Heroic mode, and enjoy dying like a bitch.
There just was no challenge leveling up. It was just grinding dungeons. I got to level 30 without dying once.

Visage got me into this game. :P

Visage got me into this game. :P

I hardly would count you buying it, playing for 5 minutes, then logging off for the rest of the day getting you into it.

I really think they should give every class the "Roll" spell. I guess I never liked how spells and arrows homed on to you.

Guild wars 2 they home in on you.

Should've just edited the previous post but I actually totally forgot I just posted in this topic 10 seconds ago.

I hardly would count you buying it, playing for 5 minutes, then logging off for the rest of the day getting you into it.
lol

Hey, add me to the list.

I have one character so far and he is a Warlock Alliance named Smuggler
On Garrosh

Hey, add me to the list.

I have one character so far and he is a Warlock Alliance named Smuggler
On Garrosh
As of the time I am posting this, your armory page isn't active, and you don't show up on your guild's roster.

I'll probably check again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 08:50:03 PM by weaver123 »

Because it has been 1-2 years since I have played.

I miss wow literally. Say, if you got BC, will the world still be like cataclysm's?

Because it has been 1-2 years since I have played.

I miss wow literally. Say, if you got BC, will the world still be like cataclysm's?
the world's going to be like cata no matter what
unless they changed it this expansion idk i havent played it

I also hate what they did with mounts.

I also hate what they did with mounts.
Hate is a strong emotion for a small change in a system of aesthetic mounts.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:56:00 PM by Bahamut »