Author Topic: I have $84.01 in GameStop credit. What games/accessories should I buy?  (Read 3152 times)

i was thinking of getting this because I have a PS3 and an XBOX 360.

While i have both of these consoles, i'd prefer you suggested PS3 games/accessories. only, because i honestly prefer the PS3 more, because i sold all of my XBOX games for the steam sales.

Its your money. do what you want with it.

Pre order Borderlands 2

Its your money. do what you want with it.
I am, but im going to get suggestions for what I should purchase, like if there is a game that is apparently good i might check it out and say "Yeah, thats cool" and get it.

If your ps3 is backwards compatible i would suggest Dark Cloud 2 for the ps2. The .hack series is also good.

As for ps3 games go for infamous or infamous 2, little big planet 2, assasins creed brotherhood, gta4 episodes from liberty city

theres alot of good stuff u could buy dude

If your ps3 is backwards compatible i would suggest Dark Cloud 2 for the ps2. The .hack series is also good.

As for ps3 games go for infamous or infamous 2, little big planet 2, assasins creed brotherhood, gta4 episodes from liberty city

theres alot of good stuff u could buy dude
I have all of those for different consoles, and my ps3 isn't backwards compatible.

Pre-order Medal of Honor: Warfighter and get the BF4 beta

Pre-order Medal of Honor: Warfighter and get the BF4 beta
>implying i want that HOOTY TOOTY POINT AND SHOOTY bullstuff
>implying if i did, it wont be stuff.

>implying i want that HOOTY TOOTY POINT AND SHOOTY bullstuff
>implying if i did, it wont be stuff.

This is your opinion. Maybe you shouldn't be asking people what to buy like you have no mind of your own if we can't suggest things with out you criticizing them with an extremely biased manner.

Buy a bunch of those Steam cash cards. Gamestop is rude.

Pre-order BioShock Infinite.

Buy a bunch of those Steam cash cards. Gamestop is rude.
I would recommend this, but he's probably already bought everything on steam he wanted.

This is your opinion. Maybe you shouldn't be asking people what to buy like you have no mind of your own if we can't suggest things with out you criticizing them with an extremely biased manner.
I'm welcome to suggestions, just not stuffty ones, also

>implying that battlefield 4 and MoH: WF wont be rushed to make it stuffty

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for PS2?
If you PS3 is one of the first developed and it can run PS2 games at least.