Boltster and wound -Mother of forget

Author Topic: Boltster and wound -Mother of forget  (Read 9228 times)

calling yourself Jesus makes you look like you have a big ego

as well as writing a-

eh, nevermind

If you guys weren't wrong all the time Boltster wouldn't have to argue with you.
The single most rooster-ridingest thing I hear from these forums

as well as writing a-

Lets just say, you only knew half the story.
* Sheath skips away giggling

Lets just say, you only knew half the story.
* Sheath skips away giggling
...alright i'm forgetin scared

Wound likes to start stuff with everyone. Boltster is just there to point out this every time wound does something stupid.
Sure call Boltster an starfish but he's really not. He's just there to remind you all that wound is a troll.

wound is less persistent than Boltster but they're both pretty bad.

Wound likes to start stuff with everyone. Boltster is just there to point out this every time wound does something stupid.
Sure call Boltster an starfish but he's really not. He's just there to remind you all that wound is a troll.
It's good to see you're returning the favor for all those times Boltster fought bravely for your honor. :)

and while he's at it he often likes to make everyone feel awful for existing ♪

They are metaphorical bleach and ammonia.

They are metaphorical bleach and ammonia.
You mean they release hazardious gas? Gross.

To be honest these guys aren't as annoying and idiotic as me. I mean honestly I'm surprised nobody has made a rant or drama about me. please don't

great topic, would read again AND recommend to a friend, a++

lol@icygamma's post

that is all

I don't really have an opinion on wound as I don't see him around at all, but in terms of Boltster - he's one of those people who I don't mind being a source of cynicism, because he's funny as stuff.