Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49617 times)

Bro for me it's 2 AM
O.o Oh. Well, then that means that 2am for me is 9am for you.

I figured out how to get the internet working here :D However I don't have a copy of my authentication key here.. So I still can't help until I get back

I be on at some point today, say when you what me !

Bump.
Our team is working as hard as forget to bring you the best stealth gameplay you can ever imagine, server should be up in a few days.

Feel free to post suggestions and requests.

did mango get rid of my spawn room?

Yeah, he told me that it does not require the standards of O:I

Yeah, he told me that it does not require the standards of O:I

I put a 10 vehicle limit on there for a reason guys, We don't want too many Bots.

Wait, lame you control of what goes in :/

I do admit Mango's Spawn room was way fancier and awesome, sorry Block Builder :(
I'l join the server in a few minutes.

can you guys pm me some pics of the server? I want to see how it's coming along. Also I should be back by some time tomarrow

Pics are on the "Gallery" section of the OP.

Btw it's worth the wait everyone :0

Looks good so far, have you guys added the crashed plane yet? Or did you decide not to use it
Edit- My dad sent me my BL key via txt, so I got to see the server. It looks awesome, and I'm especially happy that everything but the crate I built seems like it made it into the build :3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:58:59 PM by Mysteroo »

Mysteroo better make more things.
Besides I just noticed that the interior is a bit bland, can anyone help and join?

Mysteroo better make more things.
Besides I just noticed that the interior is a bit bland, can anyone help and join?

I can't now, I am in the Modeling // coding zone nigs. I be making an FN FAL for fun lol.