Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49061 times)

Hey guys! We need some major help on the Blocko World Booth!!! I sent Gcat a form to fill out so we can give Blocko World the guns, so we may show them.

^
What this man has said.
Why is the whole team so lazy now?
I guess we are all just taking a brake.
Tomorrow morning (About 7 PM EST) we do this stuff.

Sorry not trying to be lazy, I've been pretty busy as my relatives house, coming back home, Beta for Lotro just came out along with MC 1.3 so I haven't been able to get onto BL as much.

I understand Mysteroo's stuff but not anyone elses aaaaa

I may not be able to help right away but what else do we need? Other then the interiors, I don't have trust to build directly into the build so I may not be able to do that

The exterior is 100% done, I will join the server as I see you're on it right now.

The exterior is 100% done, I will join the server as I see you're on it right now.

oh oops, sorry I didn't know you were coming on, I'll be on in a minute or two probably

edit- D: I can't connect, keeps spamming "sending punch packet"
nvm I'm good. And I apparently have trust, so I'll work on the interior a little
     Have we considered getting textures for the server? I know user content alpha isn't the best for your hard drive, but the white lines on the bricks are eating my eyes D:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:07:51 PM by Mysteroo »

I don't like the weapons GCat made for the server...They seem...unlike what he has made.

I don't like the weapons GCat made for the server...They seem...unlike what he has made.
I'm sorry but I'm afraid we will have to use them.
Trust me they are amazing and have many features that many BL guns don't have.

O:I team join the server NOW.

how did you join?

MANGI SHUOIN NOAW I"M ALL ALLOOONNJNEEE

how did you join?
He didn't. I use the guns on my server, too.