Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)

Poll

Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49629 times)

Hey I saw that the Blockoworld booth wasn't near done, so I went outside and made what I had in mind. It's about finished, when you get a chance come see it. I don't want to just replace anything you made without asking first, especially since you're kind of the head hancho in OI
I AM the head hancho lol.

ALSO BIG NEWS BETA.
The beta will be ready to be tested in like an hour!

BETA TIME MOTHER forgetERS.

Name Jman552

ID: 20253

Rtb: Yes

Beta: Battlefield 3

I would like to beta this server, it seems awesome, and it is very unique compared to things I have played. I want to be apart in this project as it seems very interesting. Plus I like beta's. The word is awesome to say.

Kthx -Jman552

Name: Lt. Jamergaman
ID: 23108
RTB: Yes
Have you ever beta tested before?: Yes (and I have quite a bit of experience with beta testing)
Why would you like to beta test: Because I want to help find issues and see this improve.

Name: Pacnet2012
ID: 22696
RTB: Pacnet2012
Have you ever beta tested before? : Yes, including Iban's well-known CityRPG 3
Why would you like to beta test: This seems like a great server, and I would like to help you guys find bugs and test things out because it is a great idea.

Name:Popcorn Maniac
ID:24683
RTB:Hell yea
Have you ever beta tested before? Actully I have tested many of peoples blockland addons
Why would you like to beta test: Well Im really reliable on tell admins about bugs and glitches and also is looking forward to this project.
(sidenote):I love sealth

Holystuff we hit 30k bricks today.
time 2 celebrat

Holystuff we hit 30k bricks today.
time 2 celebrat
No lag?

If so, in your face, assumers.

Lag every once in a century .

So is there a set time for the beta?