Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 229341 times)

oh wow, you're all just gonna call me out since I changed my avatar back to a brony one, so hardcore!
what are you trying to prove?

i guess that's the disadvantage of being hostile and aggressive to everyone for no reason, then changing your avatar to something prissy and girly

oh wow, you're all just gonna call me out since I changed my avatar back to a brony one, so hardcore!
[ size=1pt]what are you trying to prove?[/size]
y u so pissy bro?

i guess that's the disadvantage of being hostile and aggressive to everyone for no reason, then changing your avatar to something prissy and girly
+1 Respect

you're being a hostile aggressive friend here too, so shut up, why the forget did you even bring the show into the thread then if you think it's pissy and girly? if anything you are just continuing this argument into something completely off topic. Oh hey, and at least I was on topic a bit.
y u so pissy bro?
why can't you spell bro?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:43:17 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

oh wow, you're all just gonna insult my avatar just because it's mlp:fim for no reason, so hardcore!
what are you trying to prove?
Only because you're really loving annoying.

you're being a hostile aggressive friend here too, so shut up, why the forget did you even bring the show into the thread then if you think it's pissy and girly? if anything you are just continuing this argument into something completely off topic. Oh hey, and at least I was on topic a bit.
You're not contributing either. You're bitchy.

c'mon guys
using mlp as an argument isn't really a good argument

Oh hey, and at least I was on topic a bit.
Stop being a prick. You weren't on topic at all, you were telling me to get a life, when you yourself obviously don't have one.

you're being a hostile aggressive friend here too,
ROFL

why the forget did you even bring the show into the thread then if you think it's pissy and girly?
this makes no sense

if anything you are just continuing this argument into something completely off topic. Oh hey, and at least I was on topic a bit.
hahaha it doesn't matter that you were on topic, you're still bitching at racerboy for no reason

c'mon guys
using mlp as an argument isn't really a good argument
no, and I suggest we get back on topic before stuff goes farther.

so hey guys v21 is like a whole game changer

^ failed attempt at saving face

and will totally make the game more lovey and encourage users to build more stuff

It's an awkward attempt, but everyone's just gonna have to roll with it otherwise this will be the second topic that people have gotten locked

Wtf guys

Seriously, im not surprised why the other shadows and shaders topic got locked when I see this.

So yeah.......about them shadows.....yeaah.