Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 229331 times)

will rooms with no lights or windows be completely dark?

I think there will be some ambient light.

I think there will be some ambient light.
Hope theres a way to change that, I would love the lighting with dark rooms will be dark. It would be awesome.

I don't recall anything being said about this.
That is a good idea
I doubt it's default, but it looks like mods will do it easily.

I especially love the fog. Fog is great,

I also think the gamemode button might be for something he mentioned once on his server, a game where you can shoot people who are on your bricks.

I also think the gamemode button might be for something he mentioned once on his server, a game where you can shoot people who are on your bricks.

(1 month old picture, took on Badspot's Block Party)

More like a mod and not a gamemode.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:33:01 PM by MrLoL² »

More like a mod and not a gamemode.
I still think I'm correct.

-----------
Gamemodes
-----------
- Free
- Castle Doctrine
- something else
- hurr hurr
-----------

no it was definitely a mod, he said that when people were walking around on his bricks while he was trying to event something.

I still think I'm correct.

-----------
Gamemodes
-----------
- Free
- Castle Doctrine
- something else
- hurr hurr
-----------

Well you're wrong. Basically Castle Doctrine is where people have protection on their property, and if anyone invades that they are allowed to use force to get them to leave.

So if there was a "Castle Doctrine" mod in Blockland, that would allow players to kill others who step on their bricks - like if they're bothering them or something - outside of a minigame. It's not a gamemode.

no it was definitely a mod, he said that when people were walking around on his bricks while he was trying to event something.
Oh yes, that's correct. I thought of it more like a fun minigame thing where you build castles and conquer worlds.

So, I believe I heard there will be more default saves?
From whom did you hear that?

Oh yes, that's correct. I thought of it more like a fun minigame thing where you build castles and conquer worlds.

Well, people would camp and it wouldn't work well.

From whom did you hear that?

I think it was on shadow and shaders topic.

I hope they will able to make lights to cast shadows, I mean, if we would be in the night with a few lights on your house it without any windows would be just like the current Blockland

I hope they will able to make lights to cast shadows, I mean, if we would be in the night with a few lights on your house it without any windows would be just like the current Blockland
it would begin to lag like crazy

you would need a powerful computer for that

it would begin to lag like crazy

you would need a powerful computer for that
I bet you would say the same thing about shadows and shaders before we got to know about the update.