Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 229375 times)

Guys

Stop coming up with dates and expecting release, or getting excited every time Badspot's online.
That results in a constant loop of tension and disappointment.

Find a way to spend your time and try to forget about the update until it comes out, then be pleasantly surprised when it does.

Guys

Stop coming up with dates and expecting release, or getting excited every time Badspot's online.
That results in a constant loop of tension and disappointment.

Find a way to spend your time and try to forget about the update until it comes out, then be pleasantly surprised when it does.

This

I just realized it's been over half a year since the original S&S topic was posted by kompressor.

Ephialtes is hosting.
Map: "MotE Mansion"

Maybe beta testing the update

I SAID MAYBE.

EDIT:
Looks like clicking "Information" button on his server doesn't show anything.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:53:18 PM by MrLoL² »

Ephialtes likes to fool people into thinking v21 is out for kicks. Ignore it.

The "V21" hysteria is supposedly coming from 2 things. One, that Badspot actually updated the news page with a preview just a few days ago, which meant it was "soon" (probably Valve Time), and two, several of Blockland's past updates have been on August 8th.

The "V21" hysteria is supposedly coming from 2 things. One, that Badspot actually updated the news page with a preview just a few days ago, which meant it was "soon" (probably Valve Time), and two, several of Blockland's past updates have been on August 8th.
I wouldn't call "two" "several"

I wish people would quit calling it valve time, It will come out when it comes out, I just hope it comes out before the 16th, I go back to school that day and then after that I only get to enjoy Blockland for a couple of hours.

I wish people would quit calling it valve time, It will come out when it comes out, I just hope it comes out before the 16th, I go back to school that day and then after that I only get to enjoy Blockland for a couple of hours.
Their call of Valve time, is actually pretty accurate.
In short, it will be done when it is done. :)

Badspot actually updated the news page with a preview just a few days ago
More than just a preview. He wrote "coming soon."

Then again, if it came out now you'd have some time to get really into doing stuff in Blockland again and then you have to go to school and you can't get your mind off of all the adventures you were having.

Of course, I'm not sure whether that's actually better or worse than having it come out when you can't play it as much. Hmm.

More than just a preview. He wrote "coming soon."
Quote from: Valve Time
Coming "Soon"  |  Coming in over two months  |  Team Fortress 2, Engineer Update.
I'm not saying Badspot runs in Valve Time, I'm saying "soon" tends to get very subjective.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:00:12 PM by Eksi »

Then again, if it came out now you'd have some time to get really into doing stuff in Blockland again and then you have to go to school and you can't get your mind off of all the adventures you were having.

Of course, I'm not sure whether that's actually better or worse than having it come out when you can't play it as much. Hmm.
I'm not saying Badspot runs in Valve Time, I'm saying "soon" tends to get very subjective.
Valve time: "Soon" (1998)
Actual time: October 10, 2007

Ephi is playing on Barn's build.

What could this possibly mean?!

Didn't you post that already?