Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 224641 times)

So v21 is a burrito?
Of course it is, why wouldn't it be a burrito?

Vignette can be set per-person.  Environment stuff cannot.

Cool. Thanks for the response.

You should be able to set the damage the water dishes out to the player and how many times it does per second.  
There should also be a kind of wave feature that changes the water height from 2 positions every set number of seconds/milliseconds.  This could really change up how certain game modes work.  And maybe an optionable tick noise right before the rise/drain of the water.

You should be able to set the damage the water dishes out to the player and how many times it does per second.  
There should also be a kind of wave feature that changes the water height from 2 positions every set number of seconds/milliseconds.  This could really change up how certain game modes work.  And maybe an optionable tick noise right before the rise/drain of the water.

Waves are already in the engine so at the very least you could probably mod this in.

I always use Slate maps anyways. This is a win win for me.  :cookieMonster:

So this is what they have been working on....I love blockland, and everyone on it(except glass)!

new admin gui O_O

Doesn't this mean that RTB's buttons will conflict?
Though, Ephi can easily fix that.

Badspot, will we be able to change how fast the water moves and it's viscosity? I'm hoping to make some cool builds involving stormy weather and the like but having still water would ruin the effect.

Badspot, will we be able to change how fast the water moves and it's viscosity? I'm hoping to make some cool builds involving stormy weather and the like but having still water would ruin the effect.
I saw some slider options for x scroll speed and y scroll speed

"Water scroll X and Y (flowing water effect and force)" From OP

I don't know about viscosity though. You could probably edit it with a script or console command.

Gotta love Badspot :D

Badspot, what are your Computer specs? I'm just curious.

Badspot, what are your Computer specs? I'm just curious.
God.