Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227475 times)

It would be awesome if we could put in our time zone and the Day and Night would transition according to the timezone you put in somehow, and maybe a weather system too.
It would be cool to have a weather system that reflects the weather where you live, I don't know how that would work but maybe it would check the most relative weather conditions for your area or something.

It would be awesome if we could put in our time zone and the Day and Night would transition according to the timezone you put in somehow...
True, but that would only be applicable if you set your Day and Night cycle to last for 24 hours (86400 seconds).

...and maybe a weather system too.
It would be cool to have a weather system that reflects the weather where you live, I don't know how that would work but maybe it would check the most relative weather conditions for your area or something.
That would be cool, but seems impossible.

Not impossible at all.  It'd have to be dedicated to my guess and go to some kind of external source.  Would be loving awesome though.

You could easily use other services like weather channel to automatically adjust conditions. There are literally hundreds of services that im sure you could find a way to plug data into from.

Hurry up badspot,WE WANT v21!  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:

Come on guys, stop asking
You're better than this, all of you

I made a day and night cycle in Adjustable plate  :cookieMonster:

What's left to fix?
They are probably adding more stuff, like texture and stuff to choose from.

Someone make a day an night addon before v21.
Now.

Now.
Why?
Be patient you forget

Now.

There already is.

Where? link please
EDIT:gimme da link now
EDIT:NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:35:42 PM by Dre5567 »

Where? link please
EDIT:gimme da link now
EDIT:NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not ready yet.

I've been having lots of fun with him at Conan's server.
"eliptats"
"kompressor"
"badppot"
that's the right way to spell kompressor