Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 229016 times)

If an update full of bugs is released all people are going to do is complain.
That's like giving someone a picture that's half-complete and saying "i'll draw the rest later".
with badspot's new "fast launcher" any bug should be able to be patched within a week.

with badspot's new "fast launcher" any bug should be able to be patched within a week.
I'm pretty sure 5 months is enough for fixing bugs.

He's been mostly working on engine updates, and getting the whole thing in working order in that time, i believe.

This particular update is most likely a lot more complicated than anybody here can comprehend.

Not the point.

Except he's been checking for any engine errors and trying to fix them, lighting glitches and stuff.
Intact If he released it right now it'd look like stuff, be patient and wait for it to be completely done

The only problem I saw in the demo video was the rounds in the fountain losing their textures when the water was turned on.  Of what we've seen, we're not even sure that building and painting works in this version since everything we've seen has been pre-built.

Oh my, this is just amazing.

I just watched the video and now I'm even more excited.

Now someone needs to make this

But using shadows.

Now someone needs to make this
-snip-
But using shadows.

It will be only possible to do that horizontally, with fog.

I'm surprised this topic is getting less attention

Indeed.
Where is rlcbm?

not really, we've been over pretty much everything at this point, theres nothing more to talk about

Indeed.
Where is rlcbm?

I've been having lots of fun with him at Conan's server.

"eliptats"
"kompressor"
"badppot"

I sure do love that guy. nohomo