2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview

Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 225404 times)

I probably think that server preview images will be updated after the release.

How will the people in demo be able to play it when it's higher than the 150 limit?
Here they are throwing in a new lighting system, map system, and completely stripping the code of anything terrain and interior.

And you're worried that they can't bypass a brick limit they themselves coded into the engine?

I wish v21 would come

I wish v21 would come

Its not v21, its Shadows & Shaders patch.

Gosh it sure seems like a lot of people know what it's going to be called.

LOLWUT badspots server isnt up

Its not v21, its Shadows & Shaders patch.
Version twenty one.

It's now known it's Version twenty one because it was found in a code.

How about everyone calms the forget down about when it's going to be released, and wait patiently.

How about everyone calms the forget down about when it's going to be released, and wait patiently.
D:

When will this topic be locked......

Just enjoy the interior and terrains this last weeks as long they are available. When version 21 is released everyone would say "I wish I had played the interior and terrain maps before they were gone".

Just enjoy the interior and terrains this last weeks as long they are available. When version 21 is released everyone would say "I wish I had played the interior and terrain maps before they were gone".
No they won't.

You can just save a copy of v20....