Author Topic: Does anyone else find Myridion a problem?  (Read 1840 times)

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever been griefed by Myridion, because every time we happen to meet in a server, he always calls me a friend and says other useless crap to me. It often happens when I chat something, even if it's completely unrelated.

I just met him again at Uxie's Murder Mystery (Where he was super-admin, for some reason) with a different name, and I saw almost nothing that looks like grief come from him. I put my name back and rejoined, and just as expected, he started with the grief again.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever had a problem with Myridion. I feel like I'm the only one who always has problems with him, but I've seen various reports of him griefing a few others.

i don't think i've ever see the guy

you should try IRC'ing him or something

i don't think i've ever see the guy

you should try IRC'ing him or something

Then he would just continue the grief via IRC. Happened multiple times.

sounds like an ass. avoid him at all costs

pretty sure there's a client-sided mute script you can get.

yes. we let him on our skype call and he spammed several sound files and built gravity traps into our build so we couldnt get near it.

I think you just can't appreciate his unique brand of help.

yes. we let him on our skype call and he spammed several sound files and built gravity traps into our build so we couldnt get near it.
Did you say...gravity traps?
Myridion made a massive brick at Kalphiter's unlimited renderman that would suck G a m e y into it and kill him repeatedly.

He just randomly joined my server and then left twice. Not sure why.

Omaigawd. Myridion was camping on Goblins vs knights or something. He wouldn't stop till the host came back from afk.
He stood in base killing everyone and not letting them spawn.
he's a damn idiot