Author Topic: YOUR ideas!  (Read 4896 times)

Dual Mountain Climbing Pickkaxes

Each time you click near a brick wall or terrain, you move slightly more up it.
Edit: Holy stuff that was my 500th post. Yey!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:20:19 PM by AirGlider »

Musical instruments-saxophone, guitar, Annoying Orangeet, mandolin, banjo, flute, clarinet-that you can actually play, by pressing keys on the keyboard.  Any instrument with keys will be harder to model/script, I'd imagine, because of the animation of the keys moving.

Musical instruments-saxophone, guitar, Annoying Orangeet, mandolin, banjo, flute, clarinet-that you can actually play, by pressing keys on the keyboard.  Any instrument with keys will be harder to model/script, I'd imagine, because of the animation of the keys moving.
Love the idea. Would take a lot of key-binding though ;_;

A blockhead with a body similar to the hulk's.

Dishonored supernatural ablities
-Devouring Swarm(if possible)
-Player Possession.
The other stuff is something that we already have.

i was thinking that it would work with a GUI, where you would sort of compose the song then it would play.

A revolver that has a barrel that has a knife but has a hole in the knife so it can fire
Features:
- Fire bullets
- Lunge Stab

http://gizmodo.com/291804/weirdest-guns-ever-amuse-and-scare-the-hell-out-of-me

Dual Mountain Climbing Pickkaxes

Each time you click near a brick wall or terrain, you move slightly more up it.

Yes, Please make this.

That also reminds me of this...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=202225.0

A revolver that has a barrel that has a knife but has a hole in the knife so it can fire
Features:
- Fire bullets
- Lunge Stab

http://gizmodo.com/291804/weirdest-guns-ever-amuse-and-scare-the-hell-out-of-me
this is an example of a what i am looking for.

I really like old muskets and lever action rifles. They are not generic and are very, very fun.

I don't know why no one has done it. The lever action winchester!

The duck foot pistol. Before proper magazines for guns were created, this was a compromise before magazines were invented. Each barrel is shot individually.

A Napoleonic French Officer sabre. Very surreal!

The French Grenadier hand thrown grenade!

Sorry for the major overload of pictures. The idea of standing there reloading a rifle for about 20 seconds and then firing off an amazingly inaccurate shot fascinates me. Also the Napoleonic era is one of my favourites of all time. If you could do any of these, I would be amazingly greatful!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:25:55 PM by Isolation »

i am NOT looking for generic guns
The Duck Foot pistol is the only one that seems orignal
EDIT: Also Heed has a few musket like guns right now. The bomb is on rtb. The swords biggest feature is that it is blue
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:41:14 PM by Bester Bageler »

The swords biggest feature is that it is blue

It isn't a sword. It's a sabre. It isn't blue, it has a blue stripe through it. It also has a very original handle/hilt.

A grapple rope that pulls things towards you instead of you towards things