Author Topic: Idoits that can't read blockman01 kiwibear and others that can't read.  (Read 7332 times)

First of all Im not gay second of all i know I who i am first of all im 12 you idoits and second of all I SAKED FOR HELP YOU IDOIT.I asked for help sevrel times look at the mega thread thing and LOOK HARD -_- you people really need glasses cuase all i did is ask for help and some idoit dramas me for lies hes what 16 he should know better then to be a dumbass.

And aing for help as i said last time is not spam cuase no one helped you or gave you awsners

I SAKED FOR HELP YOU IDOIT.
What the forget you idoits, he saked for help and you call him gay?!

Ikr see some one thats smart agrees with me not like these other monkey brains out there.

First of all Im not gay second of all i know I who i am first of all im 12 you idoits and second of all I SAKED FOR HELP YOU IDOIT.
i know i knew how to count by the time i was twelve, and if i am correct, that is 4 "of all's".

Yea guys don't be such monkey brains!1!1!1

First of all Im not gay second of all i know I who i am first of all im 12 you idoits and second of all I SAKED FOR HELP YOU IDOIT.I asked for help sevrel times look at the mega thread thing and LOOK HARD -_- you people really need glasses cuase all i did is ask for help and some idoit dramas me for lies hes what 16 he should know better then to be a dumbass.
spell check feels neglected

i know i knew how to count by the time i was twelve, and if i am correct, that is 4 "of all's".
Redgaijin AWESOME but thank you for fixing lantern and plus can you make oil pickups and A little fuel bar at the bottom of the screen

I'm scared and confused  :panda:

Redgaijin AWESOME but thank you for fixing lantern and plus can you make oil pickups and A little fuel bar at the bottom of the screen
But what about the pipe and wrench?!?!??!!11!? RAGE

Shut the forget up!!!!! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS FOLLOWING ME AROUND GET A LIFE ASS HOLE!!!!!! OMFG

Shut the forget up!!!!! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS FOLLOWING ME AROUND GET A LIFE ASS HOLE!!!!!! OMFG
bahahbwabhbdahwbbhawbah

no stop your hurting me