Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Reveal Trailer  (Read 7321 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU&feature=player_embedded

New Features I saw from trailer:
Menu/loadout visible by character on field

EMP/Concussion Grenades mashed with Tomahawk

Can now select fire mode. Guy in beginning has it to burst fire.

Lots of sights
 - (Able to see enemies through walls/Thermal-ish. Looks like it's only toggleable. Like the vision in Blacklight: Retribution.)

- (Similar to HAMR scope in MW3)

- (Usual Red Dot)

- (Really zoomed in holographic sight, like in MW)

- (Sniper Scope)

Laser Sight Attachment

Tactical Equipment
 -"Guardian" (Guessing it screws up their vision, can get "Guardian Suppress" assists
 -Riot Shield (Can now be placed on ground)

Killstreaks
 -Quadrotor (Nicknamed Dragonfire)
 -A.G.R.
 -Dive bombing drones?

Sniper Bullet left a trail (Like machina in TF2)

Loadsaguns
 -M8A1

-PDW-57 MMS

-LSAT

-CHICOM QCB

-FHJ-18 AA

-AN-94

-"Raging Judge"

-Combat Knife (Will it be like Counter Strike where you have to equip the knife?)

-Tomahawk

-DSR 50

-Balusta

-M1216

Some sort of new equipment, possibly camera spike?

Explosions!

I like that they focused a lot on the fun side of the game, such as diving is back, shields, and some more interesting killstreaks. I hope they make the knife equipable so that there are no more bullstuff knife kills. I would also like it if they made it possible to have a knife only class.

Oh god lol the kamakazi part is just hilarious. I liked black ops because there were so many things to mess around with and so many fun weapons, such as the ballistic knife and crossbow. They look like they have more of those weapons, so this looks fun.

i'll probably get this after a free weekend on steam
NO
DAY 1 BUY
BUYING

dragonfire sounds like a peashooter.

mostlyusemeblade

also this looks great

Watch how people will only pre-order Black Ops 2 for Nuketown.

I was considering buying BL2 for the zombies but you know.. I haven't bought a COD since MW1 and I don't want to ruin my streak. Have fun selling out to a fresh coat of paint you guys, no hate.

dragonfire sounds like a peashooter.
the sounds are placeholders. so are some of the models

Watch how people will only pre-order Black Ops 2 for Nuketown.
That map is loving awful.

stuff i'm kinda surprised to say this, i'm like a big bf3 fanboy, but this looks pretty loving awesome.

Gotta love the fanboys saying it will suck because its in the future. Maybe we will have less idiots.

i'm pumped.
black ops is a lot better than mw.

They completely redid the class choosing option. Instead of picking a load out primary, secondary, and a locked number of perks, you have a certain number of blocks. Different items and perks and what not use up a certain number of blocks. So you can have 5 perks and a knife, all grenades and a knife, 2 primary weapons, stuff like that. I feel like that will diversify the gameplay quite a bit, and really force players to experiment with different load outs to see what works best for them.

I'm excited for this, and I haven't even seen anything about zombies yet. I preordered yesterday.

In other words, they did make some serious changes and additions to the game so it's not just more of the same. I think Treyarch really wanted to pull away a little bit from the generic CoD layout and focus. The franchise takes a lot of stuff for producing games that are all relatively the same, and I'm glad that at least one of the two studios seems to be conscious of that.

This game will be fun. If the multiplayer or campaign sucks, I know the zombies will be fun.