Author Topic: Kilser is annoying cyberbully, he sucks.  (Read 9282 times)

OP, please just get out.

OP, please just get out.
of the closet

i'm sorry i couldn't help myself

If someone is offended by being called gay, they're obviously not very secure in their loveuality. It's like calling someone 'straight' as an insult.

How do i delete my own topic because no one seems to care... (as if they ever did)
this guy threatens me and every body thinks its ok....

How do i delete my own topic because no one seems to care... (as if they ever did)

You cant captain obvious. Drama is forever. It cannot be edited. It cannot be deleted. Its stuck here.

threatens?

where on earth

if you dont reply and he keeps spamming you, you can report him and he'll lose PM privs  :cookieMonster:

if you dont reply and he keeps spamming you, you can report him and he'll lose PM privs  :cookieMonster:
It is impossible for block to hold his tongue. So thats not gonna happen.

I dont spam any one wtf?

It is impossible for block to hold his tongue. So thats not gonna happen.

I know how to keep quiet.

OP is a person who is loveually confused about women and is possibly thinking he doesn't "love" them.

Am I doing it right?

Oh my god, my sides, this is what, your 6th drama?  Kid, you need to leave, you have proven you cannot handle this Forum.

don't you call your brother gay all the time?