Author Topic: Jasa and Furd's CRP [OPEN!]  (Read 15921 times)

Why did you take a picture?

Why the forget are there holes to fall into?

You took a picture of the chat on your screen with a camera?

Herecy fetches people into the jail so they can kill prisoners. Furdle destroyed my plot and refunded me just so he could pickpocket all the money I had.
-10/10 don't reccomend

Why the forget are there holes to fall into?

For people to build there lot at

yeah with my phone the flash failed it but you can still read the txt at the top is what i was going for

yeah with my phone the flash failed it but you can still read the txt at the top is what i was going for

You=mentally handicapped

Herecy fetches people into the jail so they can kill prisoners. Furdle destroyed my plot and refunded me just so he could pickpocket all the money I had.
-10/10 don't reccomend

Furdle did say Herecy does not like me either.

Now I see why.

I laughed at that.

Oh, and Herecy is not really a badmin, he is kind of nice. Also, why be fetched out of a hole when you can just Self Delete and respawn outside of it?.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:09:21 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Questions

What color is the text of every specific lot? residential/commercial/industrial/admin

Where goes the line for the Industrial area?

Why was I forced to get the information about cellphones from a player? Why isn't information available?

Do normal people get exp for killing or is it only criminals or neither of them?

Can anyone do laboring, not only laborers? mine/woodcut

If I already have 0 in taxes and purchase an indu lot, do I earn another income then?

Is there a limit of how many lots you may have?

Is there a height limit on lots?

..More to come..

What color is the text of every specific lot? residential/commercial/industrial/admin Yellow is Residential, Blue is Commercial, Red is Industrial, White is Admin

Where goes the line for the Industrial area? Over by the airport with all the other industrial lots

Why was I forced to get the information about cellphones from a player? Why isn't information available? I will add information to the /buy menu pretty soon.

Do normal people get exp for killing or is it only criminals or neither of them? No job gets EXP from killing random people.

Can anyone do laboring, not only laborers? mine/woodcut All you need is an axe/pickaxe.

If I already have 0 in taxes and purchase an indu lot, do I earn another income then? Industrial lots decrease your taxes, not increase your paycheck.

Is there a limit of how many lots you may have? Three.

Is there a height limit on lots? Yes, but they are really high.

Also, why be fetched out of a hole when you can just Self Delete and respawn outside of it?.
Because then he'd loose money, duh.

Where goes the line for the Industrial area? Over by the airport with all the other industrial lots So there's no specific line?

Is there a limit of how many lots you may have? Three. Is this a server rule or is it something in the mod

Questions

Is anyone allowed to make an airport lot?

What lot type is allowed in the airport?

What do you use all the different lots for? What can you do and not do on them.

Requests

The item list should show what ammo the weapons available use.

Add bolt/arrow ammo for bow and maybe spear. Like Diggy's.

More info available at the server which describes CRP, what you do on the server and more strict info about the questions that I've already asked.

Edit: Question

How much does ATM, Safe and Player tree cost?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:16:27 AM by Sleven »

Questions

Is anyone allowed to make an airport lot? Yes

What lot type is allowed in the airport? Residential for personal airport, or commercial for airplane rentals.

What do you use all the different lots for? What can you do and not do on them.  Residential lots have low taxes. Mainly for houses or public buildings. Commercial lots are the only lots that RequestFunds and the GiveItem and GiveFood events can be used on. Industrial lots are just to decreas your taxes.

Requests

The item list should show what ammo the weapons available use.

Add bolt/arrow ammo for bow and maybe spear. Like Diggy's.

More info available at the server which describes CRP, what you do on the server and more strict info about the questions that I've already asked.

Edit: Question

How much does ATM, Safe and Player tree cost?  $5000, $5000, and $1000

Requests:
Make the Chainsaw able to cut trees, and have it cut faster than an axe (Supposedly it doesn't, haven't tested personally)
Add/Create a jackhammer to be used for mining, with faster mining rates.
Increase bot limit, the server seems to be at its max.
Add the Half life buggy/airboat. Its depressing not to see them in a City RPG. Those RTB2 addons are obtainable on google as Vehicle_Halflifebuggy / Vehicle_Airboat

Glitches/Bugs:
When spawning a vehicle/bot, if the server is at its limit, your cash will be taken and your vehicle will not spawn.