Author Topic: Jasa and Furd's CRP [OPEN!]  (Read 15444 times)

imgur and tiny pic are stupid and believe everyone and everything violates copyright, I posted a pick of my girlfriend in a bikini and it got taken down for being "explicit". Lord help me I wish it were.

Jasa and Furdle's CRP

Furdle's Deathmatch.

A more accurate name.

The server will be back shortly with a new host. You can thank KINEX and Scattered Space for hosting. The new host isn't better than Kalphiter's but it will get the job done.

You can thank KINEX and Scattered Space for hosting.
We've been all over their lag...

The server will be back shortly with a new host. You can thank KINEX and Scattered Space for hosting. The new host isn't better than Kalphiter's but it will get the job done.

finally.

Well, KINEX's CRP has been up for a couple days now, passworded with no bricks.

Any Updates?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:35:02 PM by stargatefan »

Never trust your hosting to somebody named KINEX in a lego game

Never trust your hosting to somebody named KINEX in a lego game
KINEX is the leader of ScatteredSpace, one of the best blockland groups. They made famous projects like the SS dogfight and vehicle wars. I think they will be good enough to host one server.

I guess it is time to assume the server is dead...

I bought more of Kalphiter's service. We're good for another 6 months. Server should really be up in a few days.

I bought more of Kalphiter's service. We're good for another 6 months. Server should really be up in a few days.
Finally, you went back to Kalphiter.

Found a small, yet insignificant bug. I went to the police station, and was told this:

"Please type the number corresponding to the options below.
- You have 109 demerits."
I typed 2, and was told that it was an invalid option.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 2 the option for paying dems?

Found a small, yet insignificant bug. I went to the police station, and was told this:

"Please type the number corresponding to the options below.
- You have 109 demerits."
I typed 2, and was told that it was an invalid option.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 2 the option for paying dems?
You probably don't have enough money to pay any of your demerits.

You probably don't have enough money to pay any of your demerits.
Good, I'm glad he can't buy his way out of jail :cookieMonster: