2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released

Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 163628 times)

So.. instead of fixing the problem, remove it? That makes no sense at all.

Besides who cares if shading doesnt work on custom maps, its not like shaders are a required option, theyre off by default ffs
Read like the 300 page thread on it.

So.. instead of fixing the problem, remove it? That makes no sense at all.

Besides who cares if shading doesnt work on custom maps, its not like shaders are a required option, theyre off by default ffs

They made the coding more complicated, did you even read this thread at all?

Anyone know how to make the day/night cycle 24 hours? It only let me put in 4 digits for seconds :/

They made the coding more complicated, did you even read this thread at all?

It doesn't matter, all saves from custom maps are as good as gone forever with the removal of mapping. Im just saying, graphics are NEVER a worthwhile replacement for a key game mechanism. Modding is what makes blockland great, and this took away a huge chunk of it.

It doesn't matter, all saves from custom maps are as good as gone forever with the removal of mapping. Im just saying, graphics are NEVER a worthwhile replacement for a key game mechanism. Modding is what makes blockland great, and this took away a huge chunk of it.

Do you even read?

The terrains and interiors litterally made everything in the game go slower.
The terrains and interiors made the coding extremely complicated, were ugly as stuff and were just a large obstacle in the road of the future of Blockland. They're gone anyways, so just accept it. They weren't needed at all and on top of all that, I'm pretty sure the saves are still there. People can also still do modding.

Do you even read?

The terrains and interiors made the coding extremely complicated, were ugly as stuff and were just a large obstacle in the road of the future of Blockland. They're gone anyways, so just accept it. They weren't needed at all and on top of all that, I'm pretty sure the saves are still there. People can also still do modding.
I don't give a flying forget. Modding is what makes this game good. If you can't make maps anymore then a huge portion of modding is gone. I don't care how pretty it looks. It's not worth losing a huge part of this game.

idk but I dont like how they just cut content. Especially content lots of people liked

I noticed you can still have custom textures, but it doesn't glow like plastic bricks.

I don't give a flying forget. Modding is what makes this game good. If you can't make maps anymore then a huge portion of modding is gone. I don't care how pretty it looks. It's not worth losing a huge part of this game.

You're loving stupid.

Anyone know how to make the day/night cycle 24 hours? It only let me put in 4 digits for seconds :/
Did you already tried to set it on 24000? That's what I did.

...And all that modding is replace with skyboxes, new cycles, and server gamemodes.

Do you even read?

Do you understand now?

They should have removed them from the start then