Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 163576 times)

Excuse me for being a noob, I'm still new to Dell computers and Blockland and crap.

I mean new computers, sorry.
And this is the first computer I've had internet and been able to search and learn stuff.

Well, back to playing FSX.

@Comm,

Did you enable them?  They are turned off by default.

I took a guess that it would never be called "v21" because neither Badspot nor Kompressor referred to the update that way, but I guess Badspot decided near release that it would be a good idea to call it that.
My theory: r#### will be used until the major shader bugs are ironed out, then the REAL v21 will be released and the v# names will be used.

You can still have small revisions be under a version. Like a sub-category.

Blockland is now Version 21 Build [something; don't remember]

Blockland is now Version 21 Build [something; don't remember]

v21r1691.

Yeah what Port said.

It's still revision 1691, but it's under v21. Every revision doesn't mean it's a new version though. Kind of like the smaller updates we were getting before.

I was playing tekkit and suddenly I go "bleh, let's stroll to the BL forums and see what's new". I saw the new enviromental stuff subforum and went "COULD IT BE?", then I went to the development forums and went...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I was playing tekkit and suddenly I go "bleh, let's stroll to the BL forums and see what's new". I saw the new enviromental stuff subforum and went "COULD IT BE?", then I went to the development forums and went...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Whatever I just read, It was the best thing ever.

Unfortunatly, my GPU is too stuff and the shadows don't show.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa w ok. :c