Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 163594 times)

Can we have callbacks for when the sun updates its position?

I was looking to modify its path and it would be much easier to implement with DayCycle.

Oh lol
inb4comesoutAugust7thor9th

I am a wizard.

In the next update is there going to be a daylight update where the sun moves slowly over a set amount of time like in real life?

You can already do that with the environmental controls and enabling the day cycle. By default each day is 300 seconds long. The max is I think 864000 seconds - which is how long a day is in real life.

How do I load settings from a saved environment?

The max is I think 864000 seconds - which is how long a day is in real life.
That's 10 days :cookieMonster:

That's 10 days :cookieMonster:

Bahahaha.

I think he accidently put on an extra 0.

Yeah. The max is 86400, haha.

Wow well I don't hate it like I thought I would it's quite... Interesting

when I thought I lost all my builds I almost freaked out but then I found them <3 so I can live with it

shaders dont work for me and i did what you said to fix it but still wont work

Is there any way to take control of the sun's elevation and azimuth in a daycycle?

Is there any way to take control of the sun's elevation and azimuth in a daycycle?
You'll have to do it though script and make a custom daycycle. You might want to talk to kalph, he was going to try this

ok it doesnt seem that the shaders are working for me I've messed around with the settings a bit to see I they were turned off or something

is this happening to anyone else or am I just stupid?

I saw someone walking around and it wasn't another player o_o

I saw someone walking around and it wasn't another player o_o
You're seeing things

Oh thank god.

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

*facepalm*
And then you realize he was being sarcastic.
Yes, they are gone for good :(