Author Topic: V21 - Crash on startup  (Read 25708 times)

im in the club. V21 not only ruined our nice green hills and mountains and our bedroom, IT ALSO RUINED MY PLAYIGN OF BLOCKLAND ALTOGETHER!!!

forget YOU BADSPOT

I HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEW LAPTOP YET >:C I HAVE A stuffTY MC stuff XP LAPTOP

my specs are:

OpenAL Driver Init:
OpenAL
   Vendor: Creative Labs Inc.
   Version: OpenAL 1.0
   Renderer: Software
   Extensions: EAX 2.0, EAX 3.0, EAX Unified, and EAX-AC3

im in the club. V21 not only ruined our nice green hills and mountains and our bedroom, IT ALSO RUINED MY PLAYIGN OF BLOCKLAND ALTOGETHER!!!

forget YOU BADSPOT

I HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEW LAPTOP YET >:C I HAVE A stuffTY MC stuff XP LAPTOP
For all you know your laptops is probably stuff.

Skyrim is an acceptable alternative till this is hopefully fixed. Well for me anyways.

Even if you get a new laptop, it might not work. If it has intel written anywhere on it, it definately won't work.

Just tried running the game on my PC (using laptop right now), which has Radeon X550. That's old I know, but it runs other stuff pretty well and is an added graphics card, not an inbuilt chipset thingy.
Laptop is the latest Intel Chipset Family 4 or whatever, and until Badspot adds support for intel I'm stuck.

How can the game be prevented from updating to V21 anyway? I don't care about the shaders update at all if I can't even load the game up!

WAIT GUYS - do you happen to know where the options file is? if so we could change it so that shadows and shaders are disabled.

also, "play skyrim as a good alternative" forget that. my mom wont buy that for me and plus i dont wanna play it.

guys, i jsut found osmething: some people say they have a problem with something called "canvas cursor". i found it in my console.txt file.

do you find the open GL in the dx diag?

guys, i jsut found osmething: some people say they have a problem with something called "canvas cursor". i found it in my console.txt file.
Yes, people have said that.

The last part of my console.log before it crashes is

Loading compiled script base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs.
Activating package: CanvasCursor

I've been able to run the game on V21 for awhile, but then I noticed that RTB wanted to patch. I told it to download, which required me to restart blockland. Now it crashes on start-up every time.

I've been able to run the game on V21 for awhile, but then I noticed that RTB wanted to patch. I told it to download, which required me to restart blockland. Now it crashes on start-up every time.
Un-install RTB?

I have the same problem. Fix it Eric!!  :panda:

I am the doge of the club.