Author Topic: V21 - Crash on startup  (Read 25676 times)

I have figured somthing out. When will this be fixed..?

This is bullstuff. Badspot, if this isn't fixed BL won't have a very big community anymore.

You guys are impatient. :C

No, we aren't. We're p*ssed off. This is handicapped.

I'm just really eager to get this update. At the moment all I can do is stare at the v21 preview videos; simply wishing I could play it...  :panda:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Are you kidding me.

I have figured somthing out. When will this be fixed..?
;-;

Despite the irony, I do agree everyone is being very impatient, I mean sure we all want to play the update we have waited so long for but just think that Badspot finally released this to find massive bugs he needs to fix, it will take time so just calm down and wait.

Give it time; let's not clog up posts of helpful information and specific problems with empty threats and raging in the hope that they will speed up development.

Oh my god Badspot. We wanted to check out the shader update, now we can't. Thanks a lot.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I DON'T GIVE A stuff.

Hey. Instead of yelling at him for a problem he probably didn't cause and is working his butt off to solve - along with a hundred other people - why don't you try helping him?

>Attempt to find workarounds for the crash (the CanvasCursor one, destroying curtain is already solved - don't use fullscreen)
>Simply post your processor and graphics card here
>Or post your console.log
>Find out how to make v21 add-ons and go do that so you're prepared

Also:
'Warning: while you were typing a bunch of other people typed faster. Too bad, loser!'
Posting this when you get the error helps nothing.

Oh my god Badspot. We wanted to check out the shader update, now we can't. Thanks a lot.

I DON'T GIVE A stuff.
You don't? :_(

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go play Minecraft. At least that WORKS.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

BADSPOT I AM GETTING MY FRIGGING MONEY BACK! THAT IS A FRIGGING SCAM! WHERE IS MY 20 BUCKS?

Hey. Instead of yelling at him for a problem he probably didn't cause and is working his butt off to solve - along with a hundred other people - why don't you try helping him?

>Attempt to find workarounds for the crash (the CanvasCursor one, destroying curtain is already solved - don't use fullscreen)
>Simply post your processor and graphics card here
>Or post your console.log
>Find out how to make v21 add-ons and go do that so you're prepared

Also:
'Warning: while you were typing a bunch of other people typed faster. Too bad, loser!'
Posting this when you get the error helps nothing.
How do you get out of fullscreen from the folder?