Poll

Should we use the Terrain Blocks?

Yes
26 (66.7%)
No
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Blockland Adventure Mode - Team Sign-ups on hold  (Read 7386 times)

What is this?
Blockland Main Adventure Mode was a fake forum game. But with the release/pre-release of V21 Badspot has introduced gamemodes. So from here it is easier to make this a type of real gamemode/addon for blockland

Original Topic: Here. (Thanks to: Bester Bageler)
Suggested by: Aide33

News:
8/10/12 - Going on vacation until the 14th, Main spawn room started

How to be apart of the team:
Fill this out;

IGN:
BLID:
What do you want to do(Ideas, Build, Making the gamemode):
What experience do you have:

Current Team:
-BlockStar (BL_ID: 36827) [Building/Script]
-Mold (BL_ID: 2972) [Models/Script]
-Sheep (BL_ID: 8587) [Faces/Decals]
-Electrk (BL_ID: 12949) [Idk Yet]
-1 Up (BL_ID: 6716) [Events]
-Mushroom man (BL_ID: 24966) [Building]
-Buu (BL_ID: 35980) [Music]
-YoungRotations (BL_ID: 12457) [Events/Building]
-Mango (BL_ID: 32406) [Model/Script/Events/Building]
Sign-Ups are currently on hold! If you try to sign-up, you will be added to the list below!

Waiting List:
-Brotatoe

Thought of ideas:
The Gold Brick: A Bright Yellow brick that when you click, it acts like the treasure chest. It will add a number to your botton stats bar indicating how much levels/challenges you have beat

The Final Boss (aka) Badspot Boss: The final boss is the hardest boss in the gamemode, at the moment we don't know where he will be found or how to defeat him. More info coming soon.

The Bedroom Level: This is the first level, in this level there will be bots that you have to fight, the goal is to get inside the bed to fight the level 1 boss and move onto level 2!

More ideas will be added on the 14th!

Pictures of the build:
V1 Of the Spawn Room
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:38:03 PM by Regablith »

its not fake.

(maybe you can make some more levels)

its not fake.

(maybe you can make some more levels)
Oh right tottaly forgot!

Seriously?...

Good luck. Most people don't finish this kind of thing.

I really hope you get a good team together though and go through with this. Suggestion: Use only default bricks and weapons.

Good luck. Most people don't finish this kind of thing.

I really hope you get a good team together though and go through with this. Suggestion: Use only default bricks and weapons.
Thanks, and ok :)

IGN: Sheep
BLID: 8587
What do you want to do(Ideas, Build, Making the gamemode): Maybe some art or maybe modeling.
What experience do you have: Made a couple faces/prints, but sorta new to modeling

IGN: Sheep
BLID: 8587
What do you want to do(Ideas, Build, Making the gamemode): Maybe some art or maybe modeling.
What experience do you have: Made a couple faces/prints, but sorta new to modeling
Accepted. Welcome aboard :)

Can I make you a treasure chest brick that actually looks like a boring yellow 2x4 but when you clix it it opens like a treasure chest

Can I make you a treasure chest brick that actually looks like a boring yellow 2x4 but when you clix it it opens like a treasure chest
Sure!

Use only default bricks and weapons.
I think we might need bots for bosses though.

True, forgot about that. I guess that would be an exception. The default weapons and everything are fine as they are for an Adventure Mode.

True, forgot about that. I guess that would be an exception. The default weapons and everything are fine as they are for an Adventure Mode.
Indeed. But im still thinking on using the Terrain Blocks