Author Topic: My brother did a great job of loving up everyone's evening  (Read 3091 times)

lol you're describing this one guy at a party i was at a couple weeks ago. 16 yr old hadnt done much drinking before and hammered a bottle of vodka before he knew what he was doing. spent the rest of the night puking and then he had a swimming competition in the morning (y)

I always drink that green apple stuff. I never puke.

Is it bad that I plan to never drink any alcohol?

no
i also plan to never do this

> Playing DayZ

> I run upstairs. Charlie is literally a ZOMBIE.
A pun?

lol i just saw the link.

he got drunk off smirnoff?!

i could prob drink that entire bottle just to get drunk.
a shot is about 2 ounces.

your bro is a lightweight
A 40 of Vodka was usually all it took for 6-7 people to get drunk at most of the parties I've been to. But then again, I am a really big lightweight.

I ended up throwing up last night at a party it was only after 4 shots but they were all in 20 minutes. Plus I think jager makes me vomit and I should stop drinking it since its expensive and only 70 proof

People who never drink tend to be really boring.

Drinking too much is just dumb though.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:16:02 AM by dorkdotdan »

i clicked on the link and just laughed. a sixteen year old pretty much dying from smirnoff is basically an example of why we've got the laws we do

isn't smirnoff like, 35-40% alcohol?  its' 70 proof, if that's what you were trying to say

Why the forget would your mom let him get alcohol

Why the forget would your mom let him get alcohol
probably she's handicapped
Is it bad that I plan to never drink any alcohol?
alcohol isn't like smoking or something
it's not particularly harmful as long as you don't act stupid about it, and you keep it relatively low
and you aren't going to get addicted on your first taste lol
I've never liked anything alcoholic that I've tried, though

pretty sure it's actually beneficial if you do it right

A 40 of Vodka was usually all it took for 6-7 people to get drunk at most of the parties I've been to. But then again, I am a really big lightweight.

well yeah. like half-dozen chicks could share a bottle of anything and barely dent it, and be under for the evening.

Swags drinks too much alcohol.
I'll take a number 3, some fries and a large coke please.
Oh wait you're an alcoholic so you don't have a job.
#swag

most alcoholics have no problem keeping a job and taking care of their families.
that is a fear tactic you learned to believe.

there are plenty of non drinkers that are just as handicapped and cant handle responsibility.