Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 147153 times)

Oh what's wrong with Chemical Warfare you gigantic pusillanimous individual

aaa this is so confusing

just curious, can someone make some kind of a star map to show what nation owns what?

Oh what's wrong with Chemical Warfare you gigantic pusillanimous individual
I could easily blow the whole thing up in one shot.  Call me a pusillanimous individual for wanting to claim this planet for the UHC?  I believe such weapons would better be used against a threatening alien race.  This Galaxy is practically owned by the UHC, but there are still unknown settlements of space pirates, and the small craft that we have encountered of them so far are merely skiffs.  They are likely to have larger ships that we could use these weapons on.  If we find a whole planet of them, with near to no resources, then destroying the planet would be necessary.

Also, NM, make sure to mark the coordinates of your troops on Erinamese Radars.  Lasers are on auto-target to shoot anything that moves and that contains a plastoid signature.

Coordinates of the tracking beacons for the drop pods are sent.

I need coordinates of the soldiers as they battle in the field.  Order your soldiers to stay within 50m of the drop pods until these coordinates are sent, otherwise a laser will fire on them.

Your other option is to allow a few Erinamese VAC-71s fly in the proximity of your soldiers.

Oh okay.  Coordinates of the soldiers' biosignals sent to Erinamese fleets.

Perfect.  Lasers continue firing.  Eradication at 78%

Are they being eradicated with gravitanium based lasers?

There's no such thing as a Gravitanium-based laser.  It's a highly-concentrated cutting laser.

Eradications skyrockets to 93% thanks to the assistance of New Manhattan ODI.

Conditions are considered safe enough, and Vanguard Units are teleported to the surface in several locations.  The soldiers, carrying compact railguns and MWRs of several types, eradicate the remaining super-soldiers with ease.  The battle is won and the planet is claimed by the UHC.  In hearing the good news, the Erinamese plant a UHC flag on the planet's surface.

My Imaginary Army nukes outer space, but accidentally blows itself up in the process.

ERLUs are sent to remove all enemy carcasses.

Research begins on trying to distort lateral space-time.

Hi. Remember Epsilon Republic? What happened to it while I was gone? .___.
Unless I have the wrong thread, since there are like 30 out there >.<
Also SWAT1's research causes a temporal rip to open up and causes the world to be surrounded in a strange energy that turned all humans into muffins. Game over.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:09:20 PM by TristanLuigi »