Author Topic: arty - Remember this kid?  (Read 1987 times)

Ah Arty, twas June 2011 when he created a topic saying that he had heart desses.
I don't know how but,I some how got heart desses.
And....I DON'T WANNA DIE AT THE AGE OF NINE!!!!
Now it is one year and two months later, and he is back. Now instead of acting like he is a poor, heart desse-ridden 9-Year old, he is acting like an annoying, babbering 10-Year old.

Go here and scroll down. You can feel the facepalm through the screen, and read this, I know you can only attach four images, but holy stuff he attached like 20 in single posts. He was bad back then, and is bad now.

lol, My mom contacted Badspot last June and was concerned about Arty's "Self Delete". (picture below)

sometimes I feel sorry for badspot having to deal with these parents and little children all the time.

sometimes I feel sorry for badspot having to deal with these parents and little children all the time.
Yeah.

That reminds me of that page Badspot had somewhere so long ago where he completely owned some mother who was threatening to sue him or something.
loving hilarious.

forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204529.0

Just leaving this here~

Are you kidding?
It's kids like him that make Badspot rich.

Keep acting stupid so you can keep buying keys and making him rich.
I'd love to have Badspot's job.

This guy will probably buy another key over time.

I don't remember this kid
but he makes me think of a smarter thedocter
then again, every idiotic child that comes across the blockland forums reminds me of thedocter

Are you kidding?

Well there is an upside and a downside to all this.

this is why i miss Baddy's mailbags. those were hilarious as hell.
especially the one that i got accidentally involved in and had a freak attack when i realized that the guy was talking about me..

but yeah that topic with his uber long chain of pictures is hilarious

Are you kidding?

if badspot made one dollar for every key he has sold since lauch he would have around 40 thousand dollars.... that's pretty loving stuffty for 5 years.

if badspot made one dollar for every key he has sold since lauch he would have around 40 thousand dollars.... that's pretty loving stuffty for 5 years.
really? my calculations stated that he should atleast have $72k or not if he's splitting the money with the other admins

That may make sense if keys only got him a dollar.

damn. I was wrong, I just got the newest ID and then times it by 20 and got 752k. or I may be doing it wrong.

forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204529.0

Just leaving this here~
I already posted that as a link. Read it sometime.

Considering he gets 20 dollars for every key, and several people have like 6 or 7 keys, he's not exactly poor.
Atleast, thats my assumption.

Also arty is hilarious, reminds me of someone who joined my server a few days ago who acted like a 5 year old with downs.