Author Topic: Fixed fillcan that doesn't break alot of stuff  (Read 1399 times)

With the introduction of v21, the fillcan addon has broken blockland even more. now it makes gui content dissapear and completely breaks the environmental favorites mod, in addition to having already broken avatar customization. I would like it if somebody could make a FIXED version of the fillcan that doesn't do these things. it would be very appreciated.

Twf?
No it doesn't do this for me.

the forget

are you talking about

Umm, the fillcan does nothing with you things you mentioned and is not client sided and therefore cannot break them.

the forget

are you talking about
fillcan breaks avatar settings, sometime if you try to select a new shirt decal it changes the head decal and if you try to set a new avatar it sometimes causes your entire new avatar to become pitch-black

it also completely breaks other mods as well including environmental favorites

Umm, the fillcan does nothing with you things you mentioned and is not client sided and therefore cannot break them.
it DOES. i have seen people say what i am saying many times before. i think ephialtes even said so himself

and further proof, when I enabled the fillcan on my server, it broke the environmental favorites addon and i couldnt see the saves gui and the favorites did not save

yet when i disabled it the mod works perfectly

here's a topic mr. nobody made about the fillcan some time ago
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200419.0
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:58:51 PM by Planr »

fillcan breaks avatar settings, sometime if you try to select a new shirt decal it changes the head decal and if you try to set a new avatar it sometimes causes your entire new avatar to become pitch-black

it also completely breaks other mods as well including environmental favorites
it DOES. i have seen people say what i am saying many times before. i think ephialtes even said so himself
No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.
yes it does. did you even click on the link. mr nobody is having the same problem as me

yes it does. did you even click on the link. mr nobody is having the same problem as me
it must be fillcan + some unknows crapon.
My fillcan is just fine

it must be fillcan + some unknows crapon.
My fillcan is just fine
it seems that only some people seem to have the problem. i dont know what addon conflictions there could possibly be that cause it though

This is the 17000th topic in S&R!!111!!one!eleven!!0

and further proof, when I enabled the fillcan on my server, it broke the environmental favorites addon and i couldnt see the saves gui and the favorites did not save

yet when i disabled it the mod works perfectly

here's a topic mr. nobody made about the fillcan some time ago
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200419.0
Not possible, fillcan has no client.cs

Not possible, fillcan has no client.cs
It is completely possible and it DOES happen. are you really going to tell me that what i have witnessed myself never happened?

It is completely possible and it DOES happen. are you really going to tell me that what i have witnessed myself never happened?
If you knew how to script you would know that it's not possible.

I am not telling you it never happened, I'm telling you it's not the fillcan's fault.

I am not telling you it never happened, I'm telling you it's not the fillcan's fault.
It IS the fillcan. I know that for a fact that the mod is either responsible or involved in the my mods breaking in some way.

maybe YOU do not have it and you dont think its possible, but i am telling you that it IS and that i know it is because it has happened to me.