Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431362 times)

I want that eyelander

This, I'd love a SF Eyelander.

Maybe I'll get lucky like last time when I bought keys with the only weapon I wanted being a SF Ambassador and get it on my fist unbox :P

This, I'd love a SF Eyelander.

Maybe I'll get lucky like last time when I bought keys with the only weapon I wanted being a SF Ambassador and get it on my fist unbox :P

halloween and christmas are the only good times to unbox anyway

I've been really loving the Scottish Resistance lately

The combination of being able to see where your stickies are at all times and setting up a perimeter are really great, the "downside" of having a longer arm time doesn't really bother me because I try to avoid airborne stickying

Something gives me a feeling that there might be a festive Bonk! Punch or Force-a-Nature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ZTgLR3hZ0

kill; use tf_weapon_shovel
o_o

Bonk! Atomic Eggnog
I think it would be better for Mad Milk, such as Envious Eggnog.

so i had the most fortunate turn of events happen

okay so i had security shades, and had a problem selling them.

this guy offered me a chem set for it, it was a villain's veil strangifer. The recipe took 7 normal weps and a strange bonesaw

i completed the recipe and proceeded to sell the tool on the market :)

btw why do chem sets make 5 ref items 3 keys more? if you find the right one, it's easy.

I'm still waiting for a Strange Postal Pummeler so I can deliver death.

btw why do chem sets make 5 ref items 3 keys more? if you find the right one, it's easy.

That's just it, finding the right chem set isn't easy at all

That's just it, finding the right chem set isn't easy at all

I'll admit, I never did see them as super profitable until I noticed I only had to put about 0.77 ref down to create an item worth 18 ref.

#lucky

Festive holiday punch  :cookieMonster:

does anyone here use cl_first_person_uses_world_mo del_1. i use it on spy sometimes.