Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2466584 times)

10 page till highroller

As for the next comic, during the amazing confrontation between [SOME SPOILERS I GUESS] Classic team and new team, I'm expecting the RED Medic isn't going to be able to heal anybody from Classic, considering RED Medic is from a different team. Classic is BLU. [OKAY I'M DONE]

As for the next comic, during the amazing confrontation between [SOME SPOILERS I GUESS] Classic team and new team, I'm expecting the RED Medic isn't going to be able to heal anybody from Classic, considering RED Medic is from a different team. Classic is BLU. [OKAY I'M DONE]
[SPOILERS] Or he will be unable to Ubercharge them because they don't have the Uber implant in their hearts and the Mercs do. [END SPOILERS]

This isn't spoilers because it is pre update:

There is a lot of (probably true) theories about how 18 mercenaries and one Mann went into hell. Nine souls were able to make it back, while the other nine stayed in hell. The way I see it is that the Blu Mercs died outside of the respawn system, and this is why we only see reds in the comics post-helltower

If you want what makes me think this, listen to the bombonicon's lines for Hell.

Wasn't expecting TFC.

I finally got another Chemistry Set

...it's a Strangifier for the Bullet Buzz and goes for like 12 cents

Just got Fortified Compound drop and I checked the price.
4 loving ref.