Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2464669 times)

stuff, with this much inflation keys will cost a bills hat, assuming bills are still at 10 keys?

lol no, they slowly declined to 6 and now they're stuck there, despite being one of the most vanilla pleb hats around.

Got called a hacker 4 times this week. First as a Demoknight (Lol, I wasn't even doing good but I had like 40 kills in 1 life, but really the person was awful.) Next as a Soldier, had a killstreak of 50, someone attempted to votekick me for hacking. Then the last was as Scout, someone thought I was wallhacking and that's how I was killing him. Interesting since I've never been called a hacker before then. I must have found some really bad players this week lol.

Then the last was as Scout, someone thought I was wallhacking and that's how I was killing him.

...?

...?

I have no idea honestly. He claimed I "Somehow knew where he was no matter what" and even went into spectator and watched me lol, and then this other person I was dominating agreed.

It only took me one try to craft a Fortified Compound

I got a machina.
Hey, maybe I can get famous and raffle it off someday.

i have a chemistry set for a strangifier, anyone want to trade for it? i have no use for it so

i have a chemistry set for a strangifier, anyone want to trade for it? i have no use for it so

what strangifier does it make?

what strangifier does it make?
ok wait nevermind its not tradeable
wtf what do i do with this stuff then

am I the only one who finds the expiring Chemistry sets thing stupid?
especially if its for a collector's item cause that's just handicapped.

ok wait nevermind its not tradeable
wtf what do i do with this stuff then

The only way to have an untradeable chem set is if you're free to play. It becomes tradeable once you upgrade to premium.

I just bought it for 3.33 instead.

Should I sell the fortified compound or keep it for an ego boost?

Should I sell the fortified compound or keep it for an ego boost?
sell it then buy another one when the price goes down

lol christopher columbus

ot: I now own a strange gaiter's guard

should I sell it for 2 keys or something