Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434036 times)

Scottish resistance seems bad to me lol.
Like I cant count how many times I've cause demos using it to Self Delete due to me throwing them above one of their stickybombs when they detonate haha.

Scottish resistance seems bad to me lol.
Like I cant count how many times I've cause demos using it to Self Delete due to me throwing them above one of their stickybombs when they detonate haha.

...But you literally can't do that with the Scottish Resistance. You'd only be able to pull that off with the stock unless they're stupid enough to look down and blow themselves up.

...But you literally can't do that with the Scottish Resistance. You'd only be able to pull that off with the stock unless they're stupid enough to look down and blow themselves up.
No, you don't have to be looking down to detonate stickies at your feet with the scottish resistence.

No, you don't have to be looking down to detonate stickies at your feet with the scottish resistence.
Oh, well they just have to be bad then. I haven't actually killed myself with stickies in general (unless it was a mistake purely on my part, it usually doesn't involve others at all), Scottish Resistance would seem even easier to avoid killing yourself with considering it's really only useful for traps.

Scott. Resistance can blow up other stickies and can be used to sticky jump while not blowing up every sticky. Its a great defensive sticky launcher.

If it didn't have the extra charge time it would be way too op.

Oh, well they just have to be bad then. I haven't actually killed myself with stickies in general (unless it was a mistake purely on my part, it usually doesn't involve others at all), Scottish Resistance would seem even easier to avoid killing yourself with considering it's really only useful for traps.
a Scottish resistance demo tried to kill me as a solly, he placed 2 or 3 stickies nearby where I was going towards him, he also had some behind him and I shot a rocket and he flew back right above the stickies behind him, detonated and killed himself.
It was pretty hilarious actually.

a Scottish resistance demo tried to kill me as a solly, he placed 2 or 3 stickies nearby where I was going towards him, he also had some behind him and I shot a rocket and he flew back right above the stickies behind him, detonated and killed himself.
It was pretty hilarious actually.

Yea so I'll just repeat what I said lol, he had to be bad. You don't use the Scottish Resistance in self defense like that in general, it just doesn't work well at all.

I don't like the Scottish R. because of the charge time.

2 questions:
1. how citizen
2. I thought they patched micspamming

No idea on 1 but 2 the video was taken in 2012.