Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434078 times)

No idea on 1 but 2 the video was taken in 2012.
oh whoops

Feelin' good

Going to get a Vintage Caber as soon as a seller responds, I wish Strange ones weren't so expensive but I need one for my Vintage collection anyway

Because of the last few days Demoman has almost become my most-played class

Scout is starting to be near one of my favorite classes to play.

I've gotten so much better at it in the last few months, I wouldn't even mind playing comp with Scout now. (Before it was only soldier I felt confident enough to play with)

selling strange scatter (tagged w/ crit kills + soldiers killed) for 2 keys

buying heat of winter for 4 ref

Feelin' good

Going to get a Vintage Caber as soon as a seller responds, I wish Strange ones weren't so expensive but I need one for my Vintage collection anyway

Because of the last few days Demoman has almost become my most-played class
need dark age defender

The next time some Highlander competition comes up we really need to make a team. Like one that will actually participate and require people to try out for their spot.

I really want to get into competitive but I'd really rather not group up with random people I don't know.

The next time some Highlander competition comes up we really need to make a team. Like one that will actually participate and require people to try out for their spot.

I really want to get into competitive but I'd really rather not group up with random people I don't know.
we tried making a competitve team like 2 times
didnt work

2. I thought they patched micspamming

They patched the common ways of micspamming.

Using a digital sound device that is just a loopback of the audio works perfectly fine.

we tried making a competitve team like 2 times
didnt work

Which is why I added
Like one that will actually participate and require people to try out for their spot.

The reason I think it didn't work is because it was whoever applied got accepted and that was that. People who actually wanted a spot and would have played may have not gotten the chance to apply before the spots(or the spots they wanted) were all taken up.

I would join in if were making a Highlander team
I'm good at Scout, Demo, Soldier and medic.

I would join in if were making a Highlander team
I'm good at Scout, Demo, Soldier and medic.

See now if a legitimate team were being made it'd be wise to allow you to try out for all of those, if someone's better at one spot but you're the best at one of those then you'd get that spot instead.

I'm good at Scout, Soldier, Pyro (it's really a gamble, it's not something I'd feel confident playing, some days I easily airblast arrows, others I have issues airblasting rockets), I can play Engie well but it's not my forte, and Sniper.

finally got the door in rusty bucket bay opened and it was the best thing ever
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=247365412