Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433915 times)

one day at the scene of a fire, a cop found the perfect fireman axe... that was the day he became...

You became the law? Well so have I

Axecop! Haven't seen that show in a while.

one day at the scene of a fire, a cop found the perfect fireman axe... that was the day he became...

Dr. Strangelaw

I now want to see someone make a SFM TV show thing with the Medic and soldier as cops

Got a chem set for an Antarctic Researcher Strangifier, they must've really amped up the drop rate on the new ones

The item itself looks really nice too, but I'm already more than satisfied with my current setup

That looks great

I just realized that 2 of my 3 Strange Miscs are birds.
it wasn't even intended too.

I just realized that 2 of my 3 Strange Miscs are birds.
it wasn't even intended too.

you never miss a second to talk about, or relate to birds in any way, do you?

New favorite loadout, Scottish Resistance not pictured (Why does nobody use it anyway? It's incredible for locking down areas and has the best taunt, it's probably because most people are sticky-slinging casuals)

The Dark Falkirk Helm is going to be my first Strange hat and I managed to use up the remaining cents in my Steam Wallet exactly while scrounging up the missing components

I just need the Helm itself and I'll be good to go, so if anyone wants to exchange one for a Hanted Coffin Kit or a Bubble Pipe and some change let me know

you never miss a second to talk about, or relate to birds in any way, do you?
nope.
its just my thing I guess.
but still it was completely unintentional.
cause I got a Strange Birdman of Aberdeen before this whole bird craze started, and my friend randomly gave me a Ein Chem set for free.

Its custom sounds are great

New favorite loadout, Scottish Resistance not pictured (Why does nobody use it anyway? It's incredible for locking down areas and has the best taunt, it's probably because most people are sticky-slinging casuals)

The Dark Falkirk Helm is going to be my first Strange hat and I managed to use up the remaining cents in my Steam Wallet exactly while scrounging up the missing components

I just need the Helm itself and I'll be good to go, so if anyone wants to exchange one for a Hanted Coffin Kit or a Bubble Pipe and some change let me know

I have to try this cosmetic set it looks really nice. :o

Scot resist is great f you're on defence, works ok on offensive too