Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2480788 times)

man i just found a nice unusual for 30.50$ (Orbiting fire painted black) and i want to buy it but i cannot :C

man i just found a nice unusual for 30.50$ (Orbiting fire painted black) and i want to buy it but i cannot :C
inb4geishaboy

inb4geishaboy
Nope.Avi its one of the less commonly worn heavy hats and starts with a P

Nope.Avi its one of the less commonly worn heavy hats and starts with a P
pugilist's protector?

But the thing is, nice unusuals never have orbiting fire as an effect.

But the thing is, nice unusuals never have orbiting fire as an effect.
If anything should circle your head it should be a TF logo.

blame mass idling
No, blame people constantly selling keys for a scrap more than its worth, eventually making it raise higher, repeating the cycle.

Key inflation is the one thing that bp.tf forgeted up. People see the price then they try to make a profit, which eventually becomes the new price on bp.tf.

Sure, there is a lot of ref, but if metal was the one inflating, then hats would also go up in price, not just keys/tickets.

keys are 8 ref
woo
I think I'm going to bank my keys for better hats.

blame mass idling

Idling doesn't even work anymore

It's what Ninja said; people selling keys for a scrap higher than what they're worth, people buying them because there aren't any respectable sellers anymore, someone on backpack.tf saying "hey look everyone's buying keys at [original price + 0.11]" so it becomes the new price, then rinse & repeat ad infinitum

TF2's Economy is backwards anyways. Like I dont even bother with it I just play and hope i get hats

What concerns me is the fact that name tags are 3.44 ref.

I just want to name my objector "Plank" :(