Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2468849 times)

i use default grenade launcher and skull sword B ) is best loadout

they should give heavy a massive shotgun primary called the white wedding, i mean he is called the HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

his name is the demoman
yes he is the demonstration man

he teaches you how to not play a class the way it was originally intended.

hey why not use the stickylauncher to lay traps like its supposed to?

his name is the demoman

Exactly why I use the ScoRes and obliterate everyone, nobody expects actual traps

So wait, did the ramp up reduce knockback too? Because if it didn't, i could see it actually being useful for sticky jumping

Too late to test that now :/

Exactly why I use the ScoRes and obliterate everyone, nobody expects actual traps

do you trap off an area to make your own personal arena and if they try to run instead of fighting they die?

do you trap off an area to make your own personal arena and if they try to run instead of fighting they die?
you basically set up multiple traps to all entrances and any common areas people would use to get an advantage/near health kits or generally just setting traps to limit their movement and make aiming w/ your grenade launcher easier.

yes

It takes around 6 seconds to set up a quick area

my only problem with scotish resistance is that the whole crosshair detonation thing is really wonky for me.

my only problem with scotish resistance is that the whole crosshair detonation thing is really wonky for me.

how?

its supposed to detonate a general area for timings sake and percision

So...a tad off topic...is bread just going to teleport forever now or...?

So...a tad off topic...is bread just going to teleport forever now or...?
I hope so, this bread is probably better than whatever the mercs get to eat (minus the Heavy who actually has a variety of foods)

Speaking of food, i wonder how canon the Halloween and Birthday health items are, like, they've never been mentioned or seen anywhere outside the game itself

Heck, i've never even seen the health packs in general being used outside of the game

I don't think i've even seen any SFM videos by the community that shows the classes using them
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:00:33 AM by Masterlegodude »

I don't think i've even seen any SFM videos by the community that shows the classes using them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pldKBHEt2s4

also i tried Self Delete demoknight with the regular grenade launcher. it was pretty fun.

how?

its supposed to detonate a general area for timings sake and percision
sometimes when I have the crosshair on top of the sticky bombs they don't detonate when I click.

edit:YES I GOT THE BUCKET OF CHICKEN TAUNT FROM A TAUNT CRATE
THAT WAS ONE OF THE TAUNTS I WANTED THE MOST
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:13:00 AM by Flatflyer »