Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433558 times)

I'm starting to think that the item drop system hates me because I had not received a drop since forever

you get some kind of drop limit every week i think

That game went really well

Yeah our HL team beat the enemy team by like 10 seconds in PL_Upward

sorry bout not streaming it guys

i realized how much i suck at engineer
edit: but then again i dont like playing comp any more so i havent rly taken the time to learn engi stuff
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:36:33 PM by ZombieDude »

Yeah our HL team beat the enemy team by like 10 seconds in PL_Upward

sorry bout not streaming it guys

I still find it hilarious that our team was crippled because 2 people (especially our Demo) wasn't available to play. And we still won.

I still find it hilarious that our team was crippled because 2 people (especially our Demo) wasn't available to play. And we still won.
their spy was rly good
their soldier, demo, scout, and engi sucked tho

their spy was rly good
their soldier, demo, scout, and engi sucked tho

Their spy was bad actually, it was our lack of reflexes (since we really just started) because I'd see him all the time and when I'd try to warn people, they wouldn't react fast enough and get backstabbed. Their Engie wasn't smart and didn't assist the team like at all, the Demo wasn't bad though. The Soldier I can't really speak too much for because I'm a Sniper and every time I'd see him I'd be dead from him bombing in, he did that well I suppose.

the hearthstone and serious sam references tho