Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431523 times)

One or the other
unless you know that and I'm just dumb

his implication was that lime is loving ugly (which it is) and that no one in their right mind would trade black or white for it (except not many people in the trading community are in their right mind)

his implication was that lime is loving ugly (which it is)
Ah, ok
and that no one in their right mind would trade black or white for it (except not many people in the trading community are in their right mind)
Someone accepted my trade, got a white one
woo
thanks for crazy people

is it just me or are items on the market a lot more valuable now

Just started playing this again, forgot how fun it is to run around punching people in the face as heavy

So does anyone want to trade I got some good items

Steam Name: cambo (I think the c is capitalized)

i got a paint can for the tf2 birthday but i don't know if it's good

royal purple

I found a Pocket Purrer yesterday, refreshing to get a hat drop after so long

I found a Pocket Purrer yesterday, refreshing to get a cat drop after so long

- Updated content and features for the TF2 Competitive Mode beta
        - For more information on how you can participate in testing, please visit https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive
        - Fixed seeing incorrect rank icons during the match summary
        - Fixed team medal totals not matching the total medals handed out during the match summary
        - Increased the rate at which medals are revealed during the match summary
- Updated models/materials for The Bot Dogger, The Five-Month Shadow, Brim-Full Of Bullets, The Caffeine Cooler, and the Medic's Mountain Cap
- Mannpower update
        - Reduced Demoman health bonus when carrying Knockout with a decapitating melee weapon
        - Reduced Demoman shield charge regen rate when carrying Knockout
        - Reduced Tide Turner shield charge refill amount on kill when carrying Knockout

update soon now
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:21:16 PM by Regulith »

what the hell the bot-dogger is all class now

why.

So, I got my girlfriend into tf2 and realized how much she sucked at the game. But when I pocket medic'd her for most of the time, we were able to reach top of the scoreboard. It was pretty hilarious because I would shout out enemy locations to her and she would spaz out trying to find them. Good fun.

I'm not sure how I feel about this development

they also added a style for the five-month shadow that lets you do the same thing with paint as the bearded bombardier, where it's only around the edges

this era of hat-changing is weird