Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431576 times)

How do I try the competitive beta?
yeah how

you need to either be a member of the competitive beta steam group and get selected or get one of the gift passes that people already in it periodically receive

I've got a spare if anyone wants to hit me up

also, your account needs to have a mobile authenticator on it
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:05:32 PM by Regulith »

I know I have at least 2 passes but I might have 4

I set the bombinomicon explosion sound to a fart, best thing I have ever done.

also, your account needs to have a mobile authenticator on it
I don't have a loving smart phone. >:C

I don't have a loving smart phone. >:C
you're obviously not a DEDICATED GAMER then

you're obviously not a DEDICATED GAMER then
What does having a fancy phone have to do with being a DEDICATED GAMER?

What does having a fancy phone have to do with being a DEDICATED GAMER?
well if you don't have a fancy phone you aren't committing your whole life and budget to gaming, because you need a fancy phone to authenticate

are there any alternatives to gamebanana? literally everyone there has an iq of 6

are there any alternatives to gamebanana? literally everyone there has an iq of 6
http://mods.tf/?

The mod submissions there are constantly flooded with undertale stuff, I'm getting loving tired of seeing undertale everywhere, its a good game but the damn fandom is killing it.

If mods.tf is good I'll use that over gamebanana any day.

There is a hidden feature implemented in the competitive matchmaking beta, but I wouldn't like to tell anyone about i't.

There is a hidden feature implemented in the competitive matchmaking beta, but I wouldn't like to tell anyone about i't.
Does it confirm that the Team Fortress universe is connected to the Left 4 Dead universe?

Then why did you post this?