Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2471037 times)

If every second vote was removed from the presidential election, we would hold another election.

Cause ya know, that pisses everyone off.

salt = matchmaking being broken for 3 days and not letting everyone get a chance to play and fight for their teams

what the forget are you snorting
salt

my favorite part about casual matchmaking is when you're getting steamrolled by the team of comp-level players who all queued up together and you can't do anything about it because people keep leaving and the empty slots aren't filled and there's no autobalance

and you can't just server hop because you'll have to sit in the queue for another 10 minutes, but you'll have to do that anyway when the other team wins and sets the payload capture time so low the game is almost immediately over, and you can't kick that sniper who's very obviously hacking while spamming the lmaobox chat bind

and to top it all off, I can't even play my favorite map because they haven't added map-specific options yet and the only populated community server running it in the entire world is hosted halfway across the planet

I was super on board with this update at first but the longer I experience it for myself the more I have to agree with the people saying this is one of the worst updates in the history of the game

i have good reason to believe that more people who voted heavy were sane enough to have realized that the current matchmaking sucks sooner

also when i first picked a side at the beginning before i did my first matchmaking game heavy was winning quite a bit
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:40:40 AM by gr8dayseth »

the one match that the servers actually allowed me to play was pretty fun, even though i sucked
too bad the entire enemy team quit

what about.........

the server browser

casual wouldnt be as bad if people could replace leavers

There should be a Checkbox that allows you to Join Games in Progress, like in Block N load

what about.........

the server browser
But using that requires effort.

i think they said that it should be doing that its just not working for some reason

what about.........

the server browser

have you looked at the community servers available lately? here's a rundown of at least 95% of them, every time I check for myself, in order of popularity:

1. idle/achievement server
2. trade server
3. wacky gamemode that belongs in garry's mod
(these first 3 alone make up an astoundingly massive chunk of populated servers, the sheer number of them honestly stuns me every time I sift through the browser)
4. 24/7 one map
5. good qualities but unplayable latency
6. less than 4 players

the only servers running "normal" maps with rotation seem to be these ones (thank you Uncle Dane), along with a couple scattered communities like Crit Sandvich and servers run by TF2 content creators

i'm having a few issues with resolution: my native res is 1920x1080, and i want to run the game in 1366x768 fullscreen. that's not an option in the game, so i have to use launch arguments.

unfortunately, this res only seems to work in windowed. if i switch to fullscreen, the game reverts to 640x480. any help?

all the team heavy voters are gonna be super pissed. go team pyro!

good the item servers are down again
what the forget is valve even doing anymore