Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2415151 times)

Maybe I'm out of the loop but
is this Arms Race thing official in some fashion?
I know it was fan-hosted but Valve themselves have been promoting it on teamfortress.com quite a bit.

The winners of Arms Race were announced recently, so i guess it's now up to Valve to decide when and what items get in game, but considering the Jungle/Pyro update is the next big update, we probably won't be seeing Arms Race for a long time, i think the same goes for The Mayann Project
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:16:28 AM by Masterlegodude »

I can't believe I traded 2.77 refined for a cosmetic of a soon-to-be nerfed class

blocklanders who got their item into the game, how much and often do you get money

blocklanders who got their item into the game, how much and often do you get money
You'd have to ask Flubbman, who is only active on Facepunch, and Hawf, who made the Fast Learner, i don't see around anywhere except Steam

You'd have to ask Flubbman, who is only active on Facepunch, and Hawf, who made the Fast Learner, i don't see around anywhere except Steam
i swear there were more

I just realized that today is this topic's 5th anniversary

Where Pyro update Gaben???

we'd better be getting a loving raffle
edit: page 2300 is also right around the corner

I am the true 2300.

Nevermind.

I am the true 2300.

Nevermind.
oops i think its 15 posts per full page or lesser, but nice try though
ummm i think it varies per page so someone else will mark the 2/3th thousand page milestone

I just realized that today is this topic's 5th anniversary

:DD  I'm glad I get to see this topic's 5 year anniversary. lots of fun discussions had in here.

as a pyro main, im loving mad that whenever i go to a casual server people are asking for my cute suit which is painted yellow and im gonna kill the next brother who does it

:DD  I'm glad I get to see this topic's 5 year anniversary. lots of fun discussions had in here.
yus me 2 :)
man it's still crazy to me to think that 2012 was 5 years ago