Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433229 times)

Just met a dude in MvM who works with tip of the hats, he was doing tours to get prizes for donators.

Today is the day i finished my captain crunch outfit
This is too good, you clearly put a lot of effort into this

or you could keep the slacks in favor of the founding father

protip: bind mouse1 "+attack;+use_action_slot_item"

happy almost 21st birth team fortress!!

more ppl need to play mvm its really fun

more ppl need to play mvm its really fun

the unfortunate thing is that mvm, at least on mann up, is impossible to play unless you have a full party of friends
if not you're likely to get booted for doing a singular thing wrong or everyone fails constantly

One thing I hate about MVM is when people don't use their classes right, especially when it's one of the weaker ones.

I hate people that kick you for playing a non meta class or loadout in boot camp, we don't win anything at the end so why does it matter if I try something different?

the only time I ask people to change class in mvm is if we've failed several times or if our team obviously won't work (all scouts, spies, medics, etc)

the unfortunate thing is that mvm, at least on mann up, is impossible to play unless you have a full party of friends
if not you're likely to get booted for doing a singular thing wrong or everyone fails constantly

git gud

i'm pretty much always down for mvm
I play it a lot more than normal tf2

lolololol get forgeted stuffters