Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433949 times)

le epic aesthetic paint even though its still the 60s for some reason and those cups havent came out yet

we have teleporters

le epic aesthetic paint even though its still the 60s for some reason and those cups havent came out yet
the aesthetic was dropped like 5 years ago

the 60s theme died a long time ago

papa sends you his regards

ah i see ur a man of class as well

unfortunately it clips the beautiful colored bit in this style and in the other style it hides it altogether so i just usually use something like this

altho this combination is rather nice as well despite the slight clipping and hiding of the color :)

I'm looking forward to the ways in which the TF team will slightly alter the Jungle Inferno logo and art to match every holiday for the next year

I somehow never noticed this, but there's a sound file in Half Life's sound > ambience directory called 'goal_1', which is the sound effect of people cheering that you hear behind TF2's 'round victory' music

It's only in Half Life's sound files though, it's not in Half Life: Source's sound files

rate my postal dude cosplay

ahh what a nice way to bring this thread back to life in 2018

wouldn't kicking just help them escape?

wouldn't kicking just help them escape?

It was their plan all along.

does anyone know that feeling when the campaign's about to end but you barely started it?
i wish it didn't.