Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2414892 times)

when there's 5 pyros on the other team mercilessly tanking spawn with phlog and DF

when there's 5 pyros on the other team mercilessly tanking spawn with phlog and DF

so you played 2fort

the boys are back in town

Good news I got back into this, Bad news I'm a pyro main again

if you have the epic aesthetic cup skin you deserve actual death

oh no a guy on some obscure lego game forum doesn't like the cool skin i have on my gun i better take it off immediately

someones insecure about their poor artistic taste but i cant tell who

How do people even main? I choose whatever class is necessary or needed during a game.

oh no a guy on some obscure lego game forum doesn't like the cool skin i have on my gun i better take it off immediately
how much (real) money did you pay to look like an actual friend

He could have just finished a contract and then used his blood money to buy the skin

He could have just finished a contract and then used his blood money to buy the skin
those are case only

how much (real) money do you guys spend on lootboxes?

literally $10 from unboxes
that flamethrower was one of those unboxes

How do people even main? I choose whatever class is necessary or needed during a game.
Not everyone picks whatever class is necessary (examples are when half the team is sniper or spy).

Also multiple classes could be considered necessary in many different maps, which gives you more opportunities to pick the class you most enjoy.