Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433205 times)

I have a level 69 Mining Light, Glengarry Bonnet and Tail From the Crypt, my yellow Hound Dog is level 41

Highest level items are a 98 Copper's Hard Top, Hazmat Headcase and Idiot Box

tomorrow night will be my first attempt at idling.
i'm just changing the properties of tf2 to textmode and running a a private server in itemtest as it's been suggested on other sites, but does anyone else have any better suggestions? i feel like this may be the best way to idle but idk.
to not be as selfish about it, go to an idle server where people can also strange-level. all item drop rates are identical no matter where you are, so long as you're connected to the service. plus, you're going to hit your itemcap anyways.

to not be as selfish about it, go to an idle server where people can also strange-level. all item drop rates are identical no matter where you are, so long as you're connected to the service. plus, you're going to hit your itemcap anyways.

Running tf2 textmode uses less resources so less strain on your computer.

Guys, what's wrong? I know my hud is different, but at the bottom right the ammo is cut off and my killfeed is bigger than it usually is. I installed this hud a while ago and haven't changed my fov or anything at all.

Guys, what's wrong? I know my hud is different, but at the bottom right the ammo is cut off and my killfeed is bigger than it usually is. I installed this hud a while ago and haven't changed my fov or anything at all.
Latest update broke it, pretty sure the fix is to reinstall.

Guuuys what should I name my strange scattergun

I have a level 69 Mining Light, Glengarry Bonnet and Tail From the Crypt, my yellow Hound Dog is level 41

Highest level items are a 98 Copper's Hard Top, Hazmat Headcase and Idiot Box
since when did levels matter?

Guuuys what should I name my strange scattergun
I'm the Scatman
Skidebededoopbedoop

some guy bought my strange silver botkiller scattergun mk1 for 16 keys

im lolling rite nao  :cookieMonster:

trolin get band

Latest update broke it, pretty sure the fix is to reinstall.
Reinstall tf2 or the hud?

my god that poor kid...

can i have one of those keys :)

good thing i use the default HUD

same thing happened to my e.v.e. hud, i just reinstalled the hud and it worked
EDIT: On tf2x10, I got a quickfix ubercharge and died, but the effect decided to stay:
(and I know it looks different I have a mod)

Cleavers and all melees had the effect right in my face, some particles would drift across the screen, when I went into spectator, it was at the bottom right and for everything else it was at the firing end of the weapon. I didn't see what it looked like in thirdperson though :c
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:11:36 PM by 300spartan »