Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433297 times)

sucks: http://backpack.tf/id/port_1

i will never understand fully why anyone would buy weapons from the mann co. store.

Does anyone have a weird empty slot on their first page of their backpack among their latest drops?

For the last few months no matter how many drops I get, no matter where I move things, there's always an empty spot somewhere on that page

It's the strangest thing

No it isn't?
I have never seen anyone make it without the sticky jumper.

i will never understand fully why anyone would buy weapons from the mann co. store.

What? I didn't, though.

I have never seen anyone make it without the sticky jumper.
That doesn't make it impossible

i really want a blizzardy storm engineer's cap

fav hat and effect, engineer is best class <3

the benefits to liking cancer hats is that they aren't very expensive in unusual form

i really want a blizzardy storm engineer's cap

fav hat and effect, engineer is best class <3

the benefits to liking cancer hats is that they aren't very expensive in unusual form
it's even better if you can find a gifted one

What? I didn't, though.

some of the items in your bp have a red border around then and it's labeled origin: purchased.

not saying you bought them, but i was more of making a generalization of buying items in general.

some of the items in your bp have a red border around then and it's labeled origin: purchased.

not saying you bought them, but i was more of making a generalization of buying items in general.

then I traded for an item which just happened to be purchased
I don't see the big deal

then I traded for an item which just happened to be purchased
I don't see the big deal

the big deal is that someone paid 10 dollars for an item worth a scrap and that's ridic.

the big deal is that someone paid 10 dollars for an item worth a scrap and that's ridic.
Only thing that can be REMOTELY worth it is something like the Ham Shank,The Objector or the Freedom Staff. But that stuff can still just be crafted anyways.

That doesn't make it impossible
Okay. It was still overpowered to fly across a map with 5-6 stickies, no doubt.
I did when I was a noob.