Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2435449 times)

i haVE 2 hounds hood ZFPOIJZEFH:DVJ{FIOP

Yes, but nobody has posted a Scout with the Fast Learner recently
But the Flapjacket is even more awesome....

I've gotten those things months ago. Then again, since I'm a strange collector, it's typical for me to get my hands on almost every strange weapon.

There's an update coming, not sure what it could be, probably just more bugfixes regarding Halloween stuff

Edit: Yeah pretty much

- HTML MOTDs will no longer be shown when connecting via quickplay
- Increased speed and damage of the lightning ball spell
- Fixed some items and spell attributes showing incorrect expiration times
- Fixed being able to instantly respawn by changing teams while a ghost
- Fixed taunts with a special purpose being overridden by the Halloween taunt
- Fixed a bug that allowed Merasmus bomb-heads to be passable between enemies
- Fixed the Open Loadout button on the item pickup menu not working properly
- Fixed being able to get into the enemy spawn with the teleport spell in Helltower
- Fixed the crouch+click problems for Mac players
- Fixed a problem with VR mode on Linux when the VR display overlaps the main display
- Removed the prompt to opt-in to quickplay beta
- Updated the equip region for Ivan The Inedible to match the other Spooky Companion items
- Updated the materials for The Hyperbaric Bowler, The Snaggletoothed Stetson, Carrion Companion, and Lieutenant Bites the Dust
- Updated the localization files
- Community requests:
   - Added HalloweenSetUsingSpells input to the tf_logic_holiday entity for custom Halloween maps to enable spells
   - Added userid to the player_turned_to_ghost game event
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:15:43 PM by Regulith »

i like how you totally dismissed that first guy in your trade even though he had a completely valid argument.
Imo I left out the themed while copy-pasting. It isn't themed which is why I dissed him because he was attacking me for that.

There's an update coming, not sure what it could be, probably just more bugfixes regarding Halloween stuff

Edit: Yeah pretty much

"taunts with a special purpose"?

Imo I left out the themed while copy-pasting. It isn't themed which is why I dissed him because he was attacking me for that.

actually it looked more like you blatantly attacking him for having an opinion.

I partially side with him that you try to upsell your unusuals at ridic prices and have no patience on your trades which is why they last a few days at most.

"taunts with a special purpose"?
you know, the killable taunts

Ran into Choi in a game today
first time I saw a blf user by random chance

Ran into Choi in a game today
first time I saw a blf user by random chance
I ran in to Kohrde (or however you spell it) one day

- Added HalloweenSetUsingSpells input to the tf_logic_holiday entity for custom Halloween maps to enable spells
That looks like it would be interesting.

That looks like it would be interesting.

Incoming ctf_spellfort map.

actually it looked more like you blatantly attacking him for having an opinion.

I partially side with him that you try to upsell your unusuals at ridic prices and have no patience on your trades which is why they last a few days at most.
No patience? It took me a month to sell my aces leadwear. The price I have set for it is realistic.